Blah Blah all this legal jargon – here’s a brief summary, full mind numbing details below:
We respect you and your privacy. In order to process and fulfill an order, Utah Is Rad (substitute with adventure media?) has to collect some personal info. However, we will never sell, rent or trade that information with any third party. You will only receive promotional e-mails if you subscribe, and you can opt out at any time.
- Updated as of July 20, 2016
- We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Utah Is Rad will treat any message board postings, feedback, emails or suggestions you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. If you choose to use your real name your name will be available to and viewable by anyone using the world wide web and / or using a search engine. You are not required to use your real name in message board postings and the decision to do so is made at your sole discretion.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your User Content. Utah Is Rad is under no obligation to post or use any User Content you may provide and Utah is Rad may remove any User Content at any time in its sole discretion.
- By placing any User Content on this Web Site that contains music, sound recordings, literary works, images, photographs, graphics or pictures ("Works"), you represent and warrant that: (i) you are the copyright owner of such Works, or that the copyright owner of such Works has granted you permission to use such Works or any content and/or images contained in such Works consistent with the manner and purpose of your use and as otherwise permitted by these Terms of Service; (ii) you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described in these Terms of Service; and (iii) each person depicted in such Works, if any, has provided all required consent to the use of the Works as set forth in these Terms of Service, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, the distribution, public display and reproduction of such Works.
- Unless Utah Is Rad has entered into a separate written agreement with you that explicitly states to the contrary, you agree that any information, feedback, questions, comments or the like that you provide to Utah Is Rad in connection with this Web Site or the Services (“Submissions”) will be deemed to be provided to Utah Is Rad on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and will become and remain the property of Utah Is Rad. Utah Is Rad shall have no obligations of any kind with respect to any Submissions and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and/or distribute any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, without limitation. You also agree that Utah Is Rad shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques embodied in the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques.
- NEITHER UTAH IS RAD NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMONSTRATIONS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN UTAH IS RAD’S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO UTAH IS RAD. PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO UTAH IS RAD OR ANYONE AT UTAH IS RAD. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT UTAH IS RAD MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
- Utah Is Rad does not control or endorse the User Content found on the Web Site or in any Services and, therefore, Utah Is Rad specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the User Content contained on the Web Site or in any of the Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Services. Always use caution when giving out or sharing information about, or pictures or videos of, yourself or your children in any Services.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Utah Is Rad, and its officers, managers, members, agents, co-branders, partners, licensors, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party relating to or arising out of your User Content, your use of the Web Site, including any use by your employees, your connection to the Web Site, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards. Do We?
Terms & Conditions
By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site's owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site's owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site's owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE'S OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE'S OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE'S OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at
Or by mail at:
Utah Is Rad
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
PO Box 1302
Draper, UT 84020